Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

a song about me i rote cuz im bored.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by eightyone, Oct 25, 2004.

1. eightyone

eightyone 1/2 ton status

i can remember back when we were kids, ridin bikes, and flippin lids, we slammed the brakes and did some skids, then it was tricks, and jumps and [censored], goin to contests, i was lovin it, goin out late night ridin, witht he camera, we got crazy, and put down the hammer, we wrecked [censored], and stole, [censored] with people cuz they were old, never did anyhtign i was told, we were bad ass punk kids, and man wer we bold. you yelled at us, we yelled back at ya, call the cops on us, get hit with a fire cracker. cops would see us, come to arest us, we peaced, they cant catch us, we run and hide, and they roll by. were safe for now, but not forever, from climbin barb wire, i ripped my sweater, [censored] it yo, life was good. now i get older, the weather gets colder, i used to not care, but now its different, i got a truck, i dont ride, i lost all my pride, im down with four wheelin, i finally hit the ceilin, everytime i shift, my tires are pealin. i picked up some ticks,all cops are pricks, my license was restricted, but [censored] it, i was wicked. graduated hi school, flunked outta college, werkin for my father, just to earn a doller, same old [censored], never thought it would be liek this, i feel so tied down, and bored with my life, soon ill have kids, and maybee a wife, but still ill be bored, i need something more, i wanna pick up and leave, with nuhtin at all, just my bike and a chevy, lifted real tall, ill mudbog my way across the usa, and ill never be back, maybee for moms birthday, but thats about it, i need sumthin new. just so you know, i dont beleive in god, im not scared of anyhting, you thinks thats odd? im not afraid to die, im more afraid to live, thought id be gone by now, but someway, some how, im still around.

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

You missed out on spelling and puncuation and proper writing skills in school, didn't you???????????????

3. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

and you'll stay around. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gifyou know how many people thought they would be dead by 25 years of age? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.giffind a job where you can have a little excitment,it probably won;t pay much put it might be fun.get on you bike again, i still ride and my wife hates it when we ride together(i play chicken with her and stuff) /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

4. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

where is RJ when someone really needs correctin!! /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

5. eightyone

eightyone 1/2 ton status

i missed alot of things in school /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif i just started riding my bicycle again, and i work construction for my dad, which is fun at time, but sucks at other times. i just always dreamed of riding my bike forever, and making a living doin that, when i was about 16, i had some sponsors, and got a lot of free clothes, and was in contests, and making some money, but then it just stopped being fun, so i stopped doing it...who knows what the future will bring... all i can say is im bored. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

6. boggerless

you'll find something cool. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

7. boggerless

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif