Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

A story... typical american family to something belonging on Jerry Springer

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mountainexplorer, Feb 12, 2004.

1. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

1995: The house across the street sells. I see a Suburban pull up with a canoe on the roof rack. A dad, a mom, a daughter, a son and a dog get out. The "all American family" I think to myself.

1997 or so. I find out the dad of the family is actually a stepdad.

2000. Personal family problems. (not at liberty to say)

2000. Daughter moves out and becomes a stripper. Suburban gets sold to friends of stepdads, who hang around their house all the time and basically start living there part-time.

2001. Mom and stepdad break up. Mom hooks up with black guy with dreadlocks who slowly moves in (called Ib- pronounced eeb- short for Ibrahim- pronounced eebraheem). Son hates Ib. Daughter is still stripper and lives with various boyfriends. Stepdad eventually moves out hooks up with lady who believes in aliens (as does he) and she also has a southern accent, but not all the time.

2003. Dog moves in with daughter to her apartment. She has straightened out her life and no longer is a stripper, but has guys stalking her.

2004. Mom is tired of Ib. Makes deal with son that if he gets a job to make the house payment, she will kick Ib out.

Man, what happened to the all-American family I thought moved in? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

2. SS66

SS66 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Man, what happened to the all-American family I thought moved in?

[/ QUOTE ]

They got cable and viewed MTV

3. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

So why haven't We seen the pics of the daughter stripping /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

4. 88Silverado

88Silverado 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Man, what happened to the all-American family I thought moved in?

[/ QUOTE ]

Now days, that IS the all-american family /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

5. marine_enlisted

marine_enlisted 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    So why haven't We seen the pics of the daughter stripping /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    Good call /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

6. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Allan, I wanna know how you know all this....?
    Ib say woot woot.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

The "son" in the family is 4 years younger than me, and he has seeked "refuge" with the rest of us "Allantonians" whenever we all go stay up at my other place and get away from Spokane life.

Basically, I listen to everything that's bothering him when he tells me and I try and give advice or provide things to do (like exploring and offroading trips, the campouts, etc) that'll take his mind off things like that.

He's far from "normal" (my brother nick-named him spidermonkey), and he goes through mood swings alot, but given his home environment, he actually has turned out pretty good.

His former stepdad and stepdads girlfriend came up and camped at our place once. I thought it was weird how the first day she talked normal, then the next day all of a sudden had a southern accent. Maybe it was those darn aliens messin' with her.

8. Strahan

Strahan 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    She has straightened out her life and no longer is a stripper

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey now, there's nothing wrong with being a stripper. At least, a real stripper and not one of those "massage" parlor girls. My girl is a stripper and it's all no contact. I've no problem with that /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

9. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

You're a lot more forgiving that I am then. I've been in quite a few strip clubs, and while they all say "no contact", the girls there prove that rules are made to be broken.

Bryan

10. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

you guys need to go to a good club like Wildside Cabaret in Kenney IL, its great /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif i havent been there for about a couple years now, i used to have a membership card, heh.