Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

a tale of 2 women

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mudhog, May 22, 2003.

1. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

> Two women are new arrivals at the pearly gates and are comparing stories
    > on how they died.
    > 1st woman: I froze to death.
    > 2nd woman: How horrible!
    > 1st woman: It wasn't so bad. After I quit shaking from the cold, I began
    > to get warm and sleepy, and finally died a peaceful death. What about you?
    > 2nd woman: I died of a massive heart attack. I suspected that my husband
    > was cheating, so I came home early to catch him in the act. But instead,
    > I found him all by himself in the den watching TV.
    > 1st woman: so what happened?
    > 2nd woman: I was so sure there was another woman there somewhere that I
    > started running all over the house looking. I ran up into the attic and
    > searched, and down into the basement. Then I went through every closet
    > and checked under all the beds. I kept this up until I had looked
    > everywhere, and finally I became so exhausted that I just keeled over
    > with a heart attack and died.
    > 1st woman: Too bad you didn't look in the freezer- we'd both still be
    > alive.

2. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

3. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. 83ZZ502_Jimmy

83ZZ502_Jimmy 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

John