Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

A word about the fund raiser...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by uglychevyZZ4, Mar 2, 2003.

1. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

Wow! The fund raiser was awsome and we are now over $600.00 which will be a huge help to them Im sure, and maybe even ease some of the pains of this terrible time for them. I and Chevyhuny ( she started the idea /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif ) are all very much in thanks to everyone, I dont really know how to say a bigger thanks /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    Especially to Steph who used her paypal for easier expedition and for covering all fee's to make the check what you REALLY donated /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    I am very proud to be a part of the people here and look forward to the day this week when I get to drop the funds off to the intended party and tell them that everyone here helped and that it was a " large caring effort " that did it, not I /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif
    Rob.....

2. Polaris

Polaris 1/2 ton status

Way to go you guys. I've been off a lot lately, just busy with life in general but I'll boogie over there right this minute and make a donation.

3. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

boogie? id like to see that /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif my mom is short with red hair and when she does her "boogie" its funny..

4. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

No problem. Glad to help out. Least I can do.... /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif