Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

A worthy repeat

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mudhog, Aug 26, 2003.

1. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

A married couple was in a terrible accident where the woman's
    face was severely burned. The doctor told the husband that they
    couldn't graft any skin from her body because she was too skinny.
    So the husband offered to donate some of his own skin.
    However, the only skin on his body that the doctor felt was suitable would
    have to come from his buttocks. The husband and wife agreed that
    they would tell no one about where the skin came from, and requested
    that the doctor also honor their secret. After all, this was a very delicate matter.
    After the surgery was completed, everyone was astounded at the
    woman's new beauty. She looked more beautiful than she ever had
    before! All her friends and relatives just went on and on about her youthful beauty!
    One day, she was alone with her husband, and she was overcome
    with emotion at his sacrifice. She said, "Dear, I just want to thank
    you for everything you did for me. There is no way I could ever repay you."
    "My darling," he replied, "think nothing of it. I get all the thanks I
    need every time I see your mother kiss you on the cheek."

2. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

LMAO /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. ChevyDrivnRdneck

ChevyDrivnRdneck 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif hahahahahahaha /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif omg hahahahaha /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif