Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

a year later...

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by Seventy4Blazer, May 1, 2003.

1. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

so i have had my house for a year. and i started tearing my 74 apart from stock to what it is now. when pulled in the garage it had no tranny, t-case, or motor. well none n the correct places. they were all in the back

as it sits now it has a D60 front, just need kingpin seals and the full outer rebuild is complete. 4 inch springs up front, springer in the back, a bit of fender trimming, and is now primer grey. a roll cage has been started. the frame painted orange. a SM465/203 combo waiting for a doubler and the crate motor to go back in it is waiting ona cam, OBA, and the tbi swap. still need 4ish tires and rims to boot. fuel cell, and a few odds and ends.

thanks to a bunch of you guys this has been possible. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifthanks to my militairy pay it has taken so long. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
    soon to be on the road... some day.
    thanks guys
    Grant

2. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

Grant...since i am so stupid...pm me your address..got a line of stuff on the work bench to ship out....to include your screw and spring for your tbi unit... also when i get the chalet running again...soon...i'll just do up this spare tbi harness for you to help you out and of course for that 14 bolt...lol.

DW /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

3. Seventy4Blazer

Man, quit changing yer name around. ya confuse me....
    ok, can do.
    oh, and i still got to do that 14 bolt thing...
    looks like 4.10 gears is all we got at the yard.
    Grant

4. Seventy4Blazer

oh, and that "line of stuff..." better not be a powder of any type... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    grant