Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Aaa

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bhintz, Dec 25, 2004.

1. Bhintz

Bhintz 1/2 ton status

so I have this great idea might work/ might not, but I got AAA stuff for xmas, but I got the extended package or something were I get free towing up to a 100 miles, well I want to go wheeling bad and the k5 isnt to ready for the highway, but you can drive it around, and like I said I want to go wheeling and tellico is 98 miles from my house on the dot, so instead of driving the k5 up there (which wouldnt happen anyway right now) I can get a free tow there and back, and drive in my z71 and get 18mpg up in comfort, wheel, call AAA and drive home, and since I just got this (and know nothing about it) would it work or would AAA tell me to stick it????

Last edited: Dec 25, 2004
  2. joez

joez 1/2 ton status

probobally tell you to stick it.

3. ryoken

ryoken Puppy Fabricator Premium Member GMOTM Winner

gotta watch it.. AAA has a deal where they wont tow it away from a place they dropped it off at on the previous tow... guess it keeps them from having cars bounced from shop to shop...

4. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

u could always get it dropped off at this hotel near tellico, then pick it up and a diff one, and then get it dropped off at your neighbors house.