Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

aaaaahhhhhhh ****ing theives

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sandawgk5, Dec 7, 2005.

1. sandawgk5

sandawgk5 3/4 ton status

It is my own god damn fault but I am still ****in pissed. I go down to the garage to start the caliper grinding on my front 60, I get down there and I could of swore that I put my grinder right here, strange. Nope that mother ****er must have grown legs and walked of cause it aint where I left it. It could only have been 3 people and of those 3 I think I know who it is but have no way of proving it. Damn crack head white trash MFs. It is my own fault cause I figured hell I will be down tomorrow to grind on those calipers no reason to lock this up with the rest of my tools atleast the garage door is locked. Guess I was wrong. I am more mad at myself than anything but needed to vent. I hate living in a Condo with shared garages.:mad:

I ****ing hate theives

Ira

2. k5 krawler 50

k5 krawler 50 1/2 ton status

That sucks ass.. i hate thieves too..crap like that is just stupid.. karma will come back and bite them

3. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Yeah, I agree!
    I had to lock my roll around up inside my camper until I get my garage up. If I need a tool out of it, I have to walk about 100 feet around the old garage (without doors) and get the hidden key, unlock it, hide the key, go inside the camper and open the drawer. Aggravating !!!:mad:

4. readymix

readymix 3/4 ton status

Shared garage???

What the hell does that mean Ira?
    You live in a seperate living space, yet share the garage space with more than just yourself?

Got any cop friends? have them come over when the suspect is around, then have your cop friend start taking pics, and prints, asking questions and talking about video cameras. You will probably never see the grinder again, but you will at least make someone nervous.

Or you could ran thier head into the nearest doorknob. Either way.

5. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

That sucks!! I recently brought home a good size Craftsman socket set from work and forgot to take it out of my truck. I had it under the seat, black case on a black floor and no interior lights...

Next morning I see my passenger door slightly ajar, and sure enough some crackhead scumbag scooped my tools from under the seat. :mad:

I was also mostly mad at myself, truck unlocked and i left it in there instead of bringing it in as soon as i got home.

Rene

6. sandawgk5

sandawgk5 3/4 ton status

Hey Brian by a shared garage I mean it is a 4 Car garage and each unit gets one spot plus the space behind that spot for parking. All of the units have garage doors but my neighbors always leave theirs open all day long. I have the wall portion in front of my vehicle area converted into lockable storage. That is where I normally keep all of my tools under lock and key and out of site. Man if I could kick my own ass I would.
    [​IMG]
    You can see what I mean by the shared garage in this photo Mainly in the one in the background.

Ira

7. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

x2 Brother. If they cut off hands for stealing we'd have a lot less of it. One can only wish.

8. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

f- that if you have any kind of idea who it was get up in thier face, 90% of people will bitch out and say they are sorry and get it back to you
    evan if they dont they wont f-with your junk anymore:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
    i freaking hate bitch ass thievs tooo!!!!!!!!!
    evan though the gobernmet is kind enough to supply me with some things i need from time to time:D
    but thats not really stealing right????
    just say yes

9. sandawgk5

sandawgk5 3/4 ton status

Once it goes in the dumpster or through the gate to DRMO it technically is no longer theirs:D .

Ira