Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

AAAAGGGGGHHHHHH

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by BIGRIG, Apr 25, 2000.

1. BIGRIG

BIGRIG 1/2 ton status

I NEED TO VENT!
    LAST NIGHT MY TRUCK GOT BROKEN INTO!IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE!HAD AN ALARM AND HAVE HAD IT ON FOR TWO YEARS STRAIGHT SINCE IT WAS BOUGHT AND THE ONE TIME I DONT HAVE IT ON AND THE DOOR UNLOCKED THE BROKE IN AND STEAL EVERYTHING!
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
    I FEEL BETTER! THANKS GUYS!

MY DRINKING TEAM HAS A FOUR WHEELING PROBLEM!

2. mudfanatic

mudfanatic 1/2 ton status

Man am I sorry to hear that, I personally don't have anything in my rig that anybody would want so I hardly ever lock it unless I am at work, Darn kids like to pull out my rags and then leave my doors open so the inside gets rained in and the interior lights stay on for the battery test if I don't

<font color=red>mudfanatic</font color=red>[​IMG]

3. CBLAZER81

CBLAZER81 1/2 ton status

Sorry to hear it BIGRIG.Rotten scum-suckers.Hopefully they didn't mess up the rig too much.Good luck.I actually had a friend that got all his stuff back once.Hope they can catch 'em.

<font color=green>Yes,I have driven over a F*&d lately!</font color=green>[​IMG]

4. Boss

Boss 1/2 ton status Author

Yeah, I'm sorry to hear that BigRig. That same thing happened to me this past summer. I was at a party and some bums broke in my truck and stole my cd players and a bunch of my cds. Pissed me off. I don't have this on my truck, but if you have comprehensive insurance, then they will cover the theft of the lost items. Usually the deductable is about $50 (depends on what you got). So if everything they stole adds up a lot, then I would suggest doing that. Good luck.
    Boss

5. chaka73

chaka73 1/2 ton status

Sorry to hear that BIGRIG I know the feeling, about 2 years ago my camaro was stolen and they took everything my rims, sounds, cd's, everything so hope you have insurance for that, I didn't so I lost everything, good luck man.

keep blazin !!!

6. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

AAAAAUUUUGGGHHH !!!!!! MOTHER F$#%ERS !!

Sorry, but I've been broken into before as well and it pi$$es me off ! Why don't those guys go get a job and pay for their own $#!t like the rest of us !

I appologize about the language butthat really chaps my hide !

.Riz.

It's always fun till someone losses an eye....then it's just blind fun.

7. '73 K5

'73 K5 1/2 ton status

Sorry dude. My old '79 got broken into back in high school. I had a badass Alpine alarm that didn't work because I went mudding and fried the under hood pinswitch. I didn't know the pinswitch was toast until it was too late. So the badguys got a $400 CD player and a $600 amp. Thank God insurance helped me. Your payments would be super high if you only have a $50 deductable. Mine was $250. Good luck man...hope you get this worked out.

'73 K5
    Chevy good...Ford bad

8. K5experience

K5experience Registered Member

Happened to me about 1 year ago, pryed out the door locks and jacked up the steering column. The cops cought the guyes they had used one of my credit cards to buy 200lb of cat fish, guess what ethnic back ground they were.

9. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

200lbs of catfish???
    HAHAAAAAAAA, way way too funny!!![​IMG]
    I had to say something to that one! I started laughing out loud and my co-workers all said whats so funny......
    of all things to buy.....too funny!

Rock ON![​IMG] 72 K5 [​IMG]