Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Aaron, I thought of something today, made me LMAO!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by chevyfumes, Oct 24, 2002.

1. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I was at a stop light and started LMAO when outta the blue the image of that guy in the Penske moving van popped into my head, throwing his fist at me and slobbering all over himself while he was screaming at me....... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

Ya, I think about that maroon, sometimes too! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif
    You shoulda taken the dudes picture!
    Like Top Gun, give him the bird and snap a poloriod of his dumb a$$! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Well I did calmly smile and give him the one finger wave, I remember as his wife and daughter drove by behind him with the " you know he's going to hurt us when we get to where we're going because of you...." /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gifOh well /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif