Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Aaron Lewis (lead singer of Staind) tickets

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mr.smartass, Mar 2, 2007.

1. mr.smartass

mr.smartass 1 ton status Premium Member

Just bought four tickets for his acoustic show here on March 25th. Not my favorite but I enjoy his cover of "Sober." One is mine, one is already sold to one of my buddies for what I paid for it, and I'll be accepting silent bids for the other two. The first show sold out within minutes, this is a second show added as a matinee, I expect it to be sold out by noon. Tickets went on sale at 10am. The only reason I'm going is that he is taking requests and playing all the covers that he does.

2. BulldogK5

BulldogK5 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

**cough** for sale forum **cough** :rolleyes:

Where is he playing, Hattiesburg or somewhere close by?

3. mr.smartass

mr.smartass 1 ton status Premium Member

Here in Hattiesburg, downtown at the Saenger Theatre, holds 997 people... that's why it sales out so fast. And I was talking about from my friends, there's no one on here close enough to take advantage of the tickets except you and John maybe, but I didn't figure you guys for big Staind fans...

4. BulldogK5

BulldogK5 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

How much are you wanting for them? I have a few buddies who listen to anything and much prefer a live show, esp. one where they are taking requests. Mike that was with me is one of them.