Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Abondoned Vehicle Auction

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by JDBlazer454, Nov 18, 2004.

1. JDBlazer454

JDBlazer454 1/2 ton status

For those of you who maybe interested.....

Pacific Towing
    2650 Andresen Rd
    Sat Nov 20th
    View @ 8am -11am
    Auction @ 11am

69 Ford Econoline
    77 Toyota Corrolla
    77 Olds Cutlass
    81 Subaru GL
    83 Ford Mustang
    84 Isuzu pickup
    85 Toyota MR2
    86 Mazda RX7
    88 Mercury Sable
    90 Toyota Tercel

They have to be paid for in cash immediately after the auction. You have until 5 pm to get them out of there. Its good cheap fun /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

2. 90blzr

90blzr 1/2 ton status

you can get some great deals at the tow yard auctions! My buddy works for a tow yard here and the cars start out at $50 I believe. Some there is nothing wrong with and others will have slight damage, usually body, but for $50-$200 WHO CARES!!!
    I've thought about getting one and just taking it to the riverbed and just jumping the crap out of it until it breaks, then take it to the scrap yard and get most of my $$ back /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

Like you said...cheap fun!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. JDBlazer454

My husband works at this tow yard and has personally towed in most of them. These start out at $10 and go up from there. A few run and have no body damage and would be great little cars for someone, some of them are wrecked and I doubt if they run but would be good parts cars then scrap.

Last auction they had a late 90's Taurus that was wrecked go for $250 but it had some great parts on it.

4. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Are you able to see if they run?

5. JDBlazer454

Yep the ones that they can get running will be started up during the view time. Jeff is trying to talk me into one of them so tonight I am going down and doing a test drive /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

6. JDBlazer454

So did anyone buy anything? Jeff and me both missed it, I was stuck at work and he got detained towing for work. I wanted the Rx7 but it didn't happen since I couldn't be there, went for $450 and ran like a champ and looked good too /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

7. mudslinger97116

mudslinger97116 1/2 ton status

i hope you post up the next time they have one,maybe i can make it /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif