Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

about 30 LBS of sand, a 9/16ths combo wrench, $3.48, and some fries....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ducttape114, Apr 9, 2003.

1. ducttape114

ducttape114 1/2 ton status

no its not what alec baldwin needs to get high. that is what i found when i pulled up my fake plastic carpet kit last night. no wonder the floor boards were rusted out. what cool stuff have you found in your truck while cleaning?????

2. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

I cleaned out the trunk of my patrol car a couple weeks ago and I found:

1 Homeless guy's ballcap. (The guy was actually wanted in CA for several armed robberies)

1 Tennis shoe from a guy that ran from me (He ran so fast, he left his left shoe behind) /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

1 Leatherman tool (Origin unknown) /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

1 roll of undeveloped film (I am kind of curious about the contents of this find.) /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

1 Paper sack containing 3 marijuana pipes. ( I forgot to destroy these) /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

1 Box of "Cheez-Its" (I remember feeding some of these to a dog last year /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif)

Two 30 round M-14 magazines that I forgot I had. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

$1.43 (mostly in pennies) /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

A few subpoenas from last year. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

I actually expected to find Jimmy Hoffa in there!!!

3. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

When I pulled my factory carpet out to replace it with a kit I found the factory build sheet for my truck under there. This isn't the options sheet, but the sheet they used to check everything off and make sure everything got in that was supposed to get in. It was soaked in what appeared to be ATF (or who knows what). I thought it was a rather interesting find.

4. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

on the teachers truck at the carrer center, we were pulling out the seat and carpet to fix the rust holes in the floor, what you we find? a bunch of condoms /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

5. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    1 Paper sack containing 3 marijuana pipes. ( I forgot to destroy these)

[/ QUOTE ]
    uh huh, I've heard about you small town cops /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

John

6. Leadfoot

Leadfoot 1/2 ton status Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    1 Paper sack containing 3 marijuana pipes. ( I forgot to destroy these) [ QUOTE ]
    ( I forgot to destroy these)

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

*Austin Powers voice*: Riiiiiiight

*The blanket from South Park*: You wanna get Hiiiiiigh?

/forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

7. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

Yeah, [cough]"I've heard"[/cough] that stuff messes with your short term memory /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

John

8. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif i've heard that too. i forgot who though. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

jacob

9. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

Heard what???????????? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif What were we talking about??

10. tomseviltwin

tomseviltwin 1/2 ton status

Oh yeah, sure it's medicinal /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Yeah, we could all come over and help ya "destroy the evidence"

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. Ddragggon

Ddragggon 1/2 ton status

after I got Burbanzilla, I reached up under the seat looking for something that'd slid under it.. my hand hit something cold and metalic which I pulled out to reveal a 14 inch knife.... further fishing revealed the sheath. makes me wonder what the hell my truck's seen before I bought it, and why such a thing would be shoved up under the drivers seat without a sheath on it.