Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

About my feelings on CLORV

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Jul 3, 2002.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

I got thinking about what I posted last night while I was at work today and come up with an interesting thought.

While I still am of the same mindsight about them, the thought hit me that there is usually a couple another ways to skin a cat, (just ask my dog!).

Back when I had the discussion, they seemed like they (CLORV) were new and looking to make a name for themselves. When I was on the site last night, and from other stuff I have read, the group is growing. Now I don't know how single-minded these other groups that have joined are, but fact is fact and a lot of members of these groups that have joined CLORV are gonna have cross over interests. Now maybe if discussions were raised about what I posted with these other members and feel them out and see what they think, then maybe if the majority are in agreement, then the powers-that-be would have to sit up and take notice.

Now I haven't even voted yet, I'm gonna send some e-mails off and post on some other boards and see what kind of response I get before I vote.

2. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

you got a link to thier sight and the thread in question??

3. 1979Jimmy

1979Jimmy 1/2 ton status

it is in dan's stickied thread.