Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

About the 3rd annual Blazer-Fest

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by gokartergo, Apr 13, 2002.

1. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

I have been getting a lot of emails about the 3rd annual Blazer-Fest.. First of all the date is set for June 28th 29th &amp; 30th. We have group 5 campground reserved. We can have up to 100 rigs there it has showers and restrooms. No electricity. But does have some water. Hollisterhills is located 8 miles from town. The fees are $6.00 a night for camping and $4.00 a day for wheelin. I am renting a big B-QUE that everybody can use just bring some extra charcoal. We have a pot luck on Friday night. And all meet at around 7:00PM on Saturday for a group picture then we have a raffle.. We have around 20 sponsors that donate stuff from diff guards to t-shirts to stickers and we gave away some CB'S last year. We are planning on maybe doing a poker run within the park on Saturday not sure yet.. It is just a weekend to do what you want and wheel with some of the greatest wheelers around.. Here is a website from last years Blazer fest <a target="_blank" href=http://www.blazer-fest.8m.com/2001.htm>http://www.blazer-fest.8m.com/2001.htm</a> If you have any more questions feel free to email me or Pm me…Dan

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Is the Blazer-fest held in the same location each year ??? How could I arange one in the Black Hills of South Dakota ??? We have hundreds of forestry roads open to the public that are great for wheeling. And once you get out there, more then enough off roading. Plus you can find old gold mines and ghost towns. The Black Hills are awsum for wheeling.

3. gokartergo

The first year it was held at pismo..Last year it was held at Hollisterhills... Just start one up for all you guys that live near there.. It's not that hard...Dan

4. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Thanks, I'll post something shortly.

5. gokartergo

It sounds like my kinda place.. But a little far for a 3 day weekend...LOL

6. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

yea i dont think i could handle south dacokta for a 3 day weekend....that woudl be one hell of a trip! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

7. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

it would be all about no-doz &amp; triple expresso's to make that a 3 dayer!