Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

About the 3rd annual Blazer-Fest

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by gokartergo, Apr 13, 2002.

1. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

I have been getting a lot of emails about the 3rd annual Blazer-Fest.. First of all the date is set for June 28th 29th &amp; 30th. We have group 5 campground reserved. We can have up to 100 rigs there it has showers and restrooms. No electricity. But does have some water. Hollisterhills is located 8 miles from town. The fees are $6.00 a night for camping and $4.00 a day for wheelin. I am renting a big B-QUE that everybody can use just bring some extra charcoal. We have a pot luck on Friday night. And all meet at around 7:00PM on Saturday for a group picture then we have a raffle.. We have around 20 sponsors that donate stuff from diff guards to t-shirts to stickers and we gave away some CB'S last year. We are planning on maybe doing a poker run within the park on Saturday not sure yet.. It is just a weekend to do what you want and wheel with some of the greatest wheelers around.. Here is a website from last years Blazer fest <a target="_blank" href=http://www.blazer-fest.8m.com/2001.htm>http://www.blazer-fest.8m.com/2001.htm</a> If you have any more questions feel free to email me or Pm me…Dan

2. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

I am in.. OH HELL YA ....

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

I'll be there depending on my new job. I'm starting out with weekends off, but I don't know what they will do once I'm out of school

4. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

ok...i b dum/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

what is a Poker run?? playing cards while on the trail/forums/images/icons/crazy.gif

5. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

Zakk you drive to different places and there you get a envolpe with a card and then on to the next place for the next envolpe (they have cards in them) and the one at the end with the best hand wins....easy