Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

About too give the verdict in Jackson case

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Jun 13, 2005.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

We should know shortly. I belive it will be a guilt verdict. What do you think ??

2. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

I haven't been following it closely, so I don't know. I'll be glad when it's over though.

Why was Jesse Jackson at the court house the other day? Michael Jackson is white! Anywhere there is a camera, there's Jesse...

3. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

All the wimmen at my site are barely contained (I'm only here 1 day a week, I don't really know many too well), they're trying to act like they didn't really care, they just happened to be going over to the office with the TV for a few minutes... This is apparently a big deal to them...

4. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

guilty if they have any sense in their heads...

not guilty if his money has paid for any "doubt".

5. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

I hope its Guilty , I want to watch him fall apart for fun , wheteher its right or wrong I don't care , he needs to come back to reality and get his $%%^ smacked down , $#&&$%*& CHOMO :D

6. BIG*RED

BIG*RED 1/2 ton status

tv just said NOT GUILTY on all counts

7. nvrenuf

nvrenuf NONE shall pass! Premium Member

Un-farking-believeable!!!! :surepal: :surepal:

8. ramjet gmc

ramjet gmc CK5 Staff Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

it was a weak case i never thought he would do time -- but that kiddy toucher is not getting neer my famly :mad:

9. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I'm dumbfounded over that. All I can belive is the jury was paid off !!!!

10. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

I don't neccessarily think that Jackson did it anyways, don't get me wrong, he's a complete freak, but personally I think he's so much of a freak that he's beyond molesting kids, if that makes sense. He's as freaky compared to molesters as molesters are to normal people. I think he's so out there that he honestly thinks it's perfectly normal for him to have slumber parties with little kids, as though it's OK for him to pretend to be one himself. I could be wrong, but the justice system as it's set up instructs juries to be certain beyond a reasonable doubt, from what I've heard of this case there is reasonable doubt.

11. Derf00

Derf00 1/2 ton status

It's California, what did you expect? and yes, OJ is still innocent? :what:

12. i8yrsuv

i8yrsuv 1/2 ton status

As a parent ,how cold let your kid sleep in the same bed as him ???? I could never undersand this ....????????????? :dunno: :dunno: :screwy: :screwy:
    I would think ...Click click ...Boom !!!!

13. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

America has lost it's trust in anything innocent

14. ntsqd

ntsqd 1/2 ton status

I think that happened about the time of Watergate. Not that they are related.

Sneddon has not been portrayed kindly in local media. I think that might have had a larger effect than known. I've heard comments from locals 'in the know' that Sneddon needed to win this one or his carreer is done. Sounds like he had a weak case, ran with it anyway, and the Defense took it apart enough to create reasonable doubt.

It is the bane of our Judicial System that "Beyond Reasonable Doubt" is required. Other wise we might convict people who truely are innocent. I think that would be a greater shame. If they're rotten they'll do it again. If they're really rotten hopefully the system has a close enough watch on them to stop them in time. If not, we have more people.

15. Bullet

Bullet 1/2 ton status

I agree with you 100% I just think that the real reason why he was cleared of all charges was that there just wasn't enought hardcore evidence... no pun intended :smirk:

16. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

What's more troubling is that if he does do questionable things with young boys, especially things that would be considered molesting, he has now gone through proceedings that "prove" him innocent.
    If he goes ahead and does molest another child, it will be even more difficult to prosecute him for it after this "win". He's in effect, gotten some leniency from the system. Whether that's the procutions fault for weak case or lack of hard evidence, or the defenses fault for freeing a guilty man, who can say.

If he is truly not a child molestor, then this is a pretty rotten thing to have happen to him.

If I hear another Michael Jackson song on the radio this week, I'm going to puke.

17. mr_blasto

mr_blasto 1/2 ton status

That is so twisted (where is the :puke: emoticon when you need one). Yeah, it looks really bad and everything, but I would agree that there are some reasonable doubts. The King of Pop still reigns!!!

18. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

There is no doubt in my mind that if he is guilty. I think it's BS that he got away with it. I have no idea if the radio is playing his music around here, I do NOT liston too the pop stations, but I wouldn't be suprised if they are.

19. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

For a geographic area that probably has the most FM radio signal coverage, there's almost no station that I actually like to listen to, so I ride the seek button a lot in the car, hoping to stumble across a good song now and then.

I must have heard at least 3 MJ songs on the radio after the verdict on the drive home last night.

:rotfl: That reminds me, I've been meaning to send a "Get your jocks to shutup please" email to one of the local rock stations... I swear if I leave that station on for ten minutes, I get to hear 5 minutes of a song and the rest is a jock talking about his night drinking last night. Howard Stern screwed all these people... They all want to be him, and think it just takes talking about useless crap to get where he is...

20. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

I think the only thing MJ can embrace and get back on top of musically wise is JPop, I mean, he's perfect for it Yokko Kanno and Mj together? Wierd, but maybe good eh?