Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

About your big green blazer

Discussion in 'OffRoad Design' started by bshewmaker, Mar 30, 2004.

1. bshewmaker

bshewmaker Registered Member

I was checking out your pictures of big green, and noticed the grommit like thing on your rear shock hoops and the kicker bars that go through your firewall. What are they and/or where can I get them, and do they come in different sizes? Are they solid of flexible. Thanks

2. willyswanter

willyswanter 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Well, by looking at them I'd say they are regular roof jacks from home depot. There used when vent lines run through roofs on houses, they seal the water out. They come from 1/2" up to around 8" and you can get plastic ones with the rubber ring for sealing like Stephens or all metal ones. But thats just what it looks like to me /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

3. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

Do what he said and go to home depot. Pretty trick parts huh? Lot of good it does me now to have those holes sealed off. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. bshewmaker

bshewmaker Registered Member

Now I see the light. Man, you look at something you see every day, but in a different place and it just escapes you. Thanks guys /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif