Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Access denied: Everything under the sun...

Discussion in 'Feedback | Site Announcements' started by Ddragggon, Jul 24, 2006.

1. Ddragggon

Ddragggon 1/2 ton status

Just about every forum I click on and try to post a reply in comes up with a "You can't access this forum!" message... Has this site gone completely pay whilst I was away? :( Makes me sad... I mean perhaps if I didn't know how much revenue GoogleAds produce, I wouldn't be as sad, but I do...

2. FWP

FWP CRS

Rich? Holy shiat!!! What up man? Send me an e-mail at fwp ... 4x4 ... @ ... yahoo ... Sorry Steve, but I haven't talked to him in ages.

3. Ddragggon

Ddragggon 1/2 ton status

I sent one... Ddragggon at livingwithstyle dot com in case your spam filter ate it...

Contemplating getting another membership, but I don't currently own a chevy... :( I see them for sale everywhere here, but I don't have the money to get one. :eek:

4. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Get one man, I know of a lot of people that still have their membership and don't own chevy's.

Welcome back BTW :thumb:

5. Ddragggon

Ddragggon 1/2 ton status

If I were made out of money, I'd not only sign up for one in a heartbeat, but I'd also still own Burbanzilla, and have the coolest concievable driveline ever. The basic idea is to have enough gearboxes to do ratios from 1200:1 up to .45:1, and as an added bonus, have the front and rear driveshafts interchangeable lengths so I can carry a spare... :D

Have to play with budgeting, and see if I can scrape together some loots to get a membership in the next month or 3. :)

6. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

the garage is still free:D