Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Action Figure

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Inu-Hanyou1776, Oct 23, 2005.

1. Inu-Hanyou1776

Inu-Hanyou1776 1/2 ton status

[​IMG]

Ordered this a few weeks ago and it finally came yesterday. She's one of the characters off of 'InuYasha', and my favorite female on the show. She's as good a shot with that bow and arrow as some of you guys are with guns.

Anyway, I had another chemo treatment last Thursday is why I haven't been on in the last few days. That, and also been doing a lot of writing too.

2. 89GMCSuburban

89GMCSuburban 1/2 ton status

How you holding up? They still have the chemo dialed in so you aren't so ragged out?

3. Inu-Hanyou1776

Uh huh. Think they've got my counter-meds about as dialed in as they're gonna get 'em. This time I was able to start sipping milk again by Saturday night. With this chemo, you know the stuff's run its course when you can drink milk without getting sick five minutes later. So yeah, I think they've got my anti-nausea meds as fine tuned as they're gonna get 'em. Something else that helped this time was that we left early in the morning for Franklin (where the office is) so we could take a different route to help keep the 'anticipatory' nausea from possibly flaring up, as well this time, I started taking my anti-nausea meds the day before, so that the stuff was in my system real good before heading to the chemo office. THAT really helped, and I think that's what we're going to do from now on.

EDIT- Here's a clearer, professional pic of the action figure (my webcam sucks).
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 23, 2005
  4. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

I've got a Haruhara Haruko and a Canti sitting on a shelf

5. k5 krawler 50

k5 krawler 50 1/2 ton status

What is InuYasha? Is it like the other japanese annimations like yugiho(sp?) and pokemon(sp?). Or is it something like Dragonball Z? I remember that show, and thought it was pretty awesome. That is a cool looking action figure.

6. Inu-Hanyou1776

Originally, I wanted the Kikyo plushie instead of the action figure, but then I found out that Kikyo plushies are rare as chicken's teeth and usually go for an arm and a leg on ebay, so I said "Screw that!" Not sure which figure I'm gonna get next. Can't decide on either Sesshomaru or InuYasha+Kagome to get next. Got rid of the string on the bow real quick because it was crap, and instead her left hand's the only thing holding the arrow up. I'm crazy over Kikyo!

EDIT- Yes, InuYasha is another one of those japanese anime shows, but it's geared toward young adults instead of kiddies. It comes on Saturday nights and Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday nights during Cartoon Network's late-night lineup.

7. Resurrection_Joe

If anby of you want to know truly great anime, start with either Cowboy Bebop or Ghost In The Shell: Innocense

8. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

I just noticed the numbers in your handle are 1776. Is that for the American Rev, or something else?

By the way, you need something, I'm sure some of us here will be more than willing to help you out!

9. Resurrection_Joe

Yeah, Inu, you interested in Fushigi Yugi? You can have my box set

10. Inu-Hanyou1776

Not really RJ, haven't heard of that anime.

TSGB, yes, the numbers 1776 in my handle are a direct reference to the American Revolution. Anyway, the big thing I'm wanting for Christmas is something I've told my parents about already: a set of double-beater kick pedals for my drumkit. But something else I'm wanting too is a digital camera, but I'm afraid to ask them for that. The kick pedals are gonna cost $150+, while a decent digital camera starts for about the same amount, and I've just shelled out $100+ to finish off a college tuition repayment that was overdue.

I'm wanting a good digital camera so can I post pics of stuff that's NOT close to my computer desk and out of reach of my webcam, like my drumkit, and also because my webcam is a P.O.S. too.