Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Activation?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Jeremy_C, May 22, 2004.

1. Jeremy_C

Jeremy_C 1/2 ton status

Hey incase Mr. Fox forgets, can one of you mods activate me? I renewed last week and haven't turned orange yet. Appreciate it /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

2. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

Ohhh.Yikes.

Well we don't have access. I thought he had got it automated but I guess not. He left Thursday and He's gone till Monday.

Probably with packing and stuff anthing he recieved after Lunch on wednesday probably didn't get done.

I would hang tight till Monday afternoon to let him get caught up. He's on top of that stuff pretty quick.

Sorry...wish I could get you cut on. Just one of those rare times Steve isn't here and doesn't have net access. His Wife probably made him leave the laptop home LOL.

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Where have you been stranger??????????? /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

4. Jeremy_C

Jeremy_C 1/2 ton status

Alrighty, Appprecaite the heads up. BRB, I've been at Law Enforcment acadamy the last 10 weeks, graduated the 21st, so i've been WAY out of the circle.

Tell ya what......sure is good to be ORANGE again! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    Alrighty, Appprecaite the heads up. BRB, I've been at Law Enforcment acadamy the last 10 weeks, graduated the 21st, so i've been WAY out of the circle.

Tell ya what......sure is good to be ORANGE again! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Did ya get that job with that other agency you applied at? Don't tell me it's city...................... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

6. Jeremy_C

Jeremy_C 1/2 ton status

Heck no.....all county /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

7. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    Heck no.....all county /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Outstanding. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif I just started at an SO a few months ago. Glad to see ya return /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

8. rjfguitar

rjfguitar 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Yeah, like Grimmy said, we can't activate you. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif Steve is supposed to be back today though. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    Yeah, like Grimmy said, we can't activate you. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif Steve is supposed to be back today though. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

But I thought you had Wonder Twin powers? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

10. rjfguitar

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]What the heck are you talking about BRB? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

11. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]What the heck are you talking about BRB? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't ya remember the Wonder Twins from the Superfriends cartoons and before they changed over to whatever a** kicking thing they were gonna be, they'd like clasp their hands and say "Wonder Twin powers, ACTIVATE!!!!!!!!!"???????? [​IMG]

12. rjfguitar

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't ya remember the Wonder Twins from the Superfriends cartoons and before they changed over to whatever a** kicking thing they were gonna be, they'd like clasp their hands and say "Wonder Twin powers, ACTIVATE!!!!!!!!!"???????? [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]
    Nope, I quit watching cartoons when I was 12 like a normal kid. It still does not make sense. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

13. mofugly13

mofugly13 1 ton bucket of rust Premium Member

I got it! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

14. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

15. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

He thought you had the power to ACTIVATE like the WONDERTWINS

Ya ken?

When 84gmcjimmy gets it, it's pretty clear

16. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

17. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

come on man, i quit watching cartoons 13 years ago, and i remember them.