Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Actual 6th grade history test answers:

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by FL84K5, Sep 10, 2002.

1. FL84K5

FL84K5 1/2 ton status

Aug 19, 2001
    Homer was not written by Homer, but by another man of that name.

Queen Elizabeth was the "Virgin Queen".
    As a Queen, she was a success. When she exposed herself before her troops they all shouted "Hurrah"!

The greatest writer of the renaissance was William Shakespeare. He was born in the year 1564, supposedly on his birthday. He never made much money and is famous only because of his plays. He wrote tragedies,comedies,and hysterectomies, all in Islamic pentameter. Romeo and Juliet are an example of a heroicouplet. Romeo's last wish was be laid by Juliet.

It was an age of great invention and discoveries. Guttenburg invented removable tape and the Bible. Another important invention was the circulation of blood. Sir Walter Raleigh is a historical figure because he invented cigarettes and started smoking. And Sir Francis Drake circumcised the world with a 100 Ft. clipper.

Nero was a cruel tyranny who would torture his subjects by playing the fiddle to them.

William Tell shot an arrow thru an apple while standing on his sons head.

Joan of Arc was burnt to a steak and was cannonized by Bernard Shaw.

John Milton wrote "Paradise Lost" and then his wife died and he wrote "Paradise Regained".

Miguel Cervantes wrote "Donkey Hote".
  2. MaxCrack

MaxCrack 1/2 ton status

Apr 10, 2001
    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Islamic pentameter...Romeo's last wish was be laid by Juliet.

[/ QUOTE ]

I almost got in trouble when I read that. My boss was right behind me and I started laughing my ass off. Luckily I also had my lunch spread out in front of me.