Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Actually, I really like Australia

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by indiana88, Apr 27, 2003.

1. indiana88

indiana88 1/2 ton status

This woman had been saving herself for marriage for 42 years. So now she was a 42 year old virgin and tired of waiting. She calls up a dating service and tells them she wants to meet a man that's the same age and also a virgin.
    The dating service looks long and hard but can't find anyone in the entire U.S. that age that has never had sex. The next day they decide to look across the world for a 42 year old man that has never had sex with a woman. After several agonizing weeks, they finally find a man in Australia that fits the bill, so they decide to meet. They come together in New York and have a fine time. Hardly able to contain their desire, they decide to stay their course and not have sex until their wedding night. Finally the day comes and after the wedding they go to the hotel to do the deed. The woman goes into the bathroom to slip into something more comfortable, and while she's in there, she hears a commotion in the bedroom. When she comes out, she is surprised to see the man has pushed all the furniture against the wall and spread the sheet out on the floor. She asks what he is doing, and he says "getting ready".

She says "I thought you never had sex with a woman before".

He responds "I told the truth! I've never been with a woman, but if it's anything like screwing a kangaroo, I need all the room I can get!"

2. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif