Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

add me to the club detroit locker club X2

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region' started by ramjet gmc, May 12, 2005.

1. ramjet gmc

ramjet gmc CK5 Staff Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

well i can do some pimpem now i just got a big ole D in the dana 60 that right a new detroit locker and allso some 35spilne outers backed up with warn hubs and ohhh no that not all a new BTF diff cover for playing in some rocks i did install some new 42tsl with beab lock rims. it has been some time but i am still not on the trail :blush: i need more time and $$$ to put on the ram (that i have ) and ther is a rumer that a new top is on the way from http://offcamber4x4.com/ allso so i think late summer or fall i will hit the rocks

2. tweek

tweek 1/2 ton status

sweet that means you can pull my fat :blush: up all the tough trails.........i'm working on a date for a trail run into sullivan county, 100% legal, i know the land owner..... by the end of the month or early june..... will keep all posted :grin:

3. yunit

yunit 1/2 ton status

Glad you got everything together Patrick. :cool1:

I wonder which rig I will bring to Nick's trail ride??? :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

:D :D :D

4. ramjet gmc

ramjet gmc CK5 Staff Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

nice pete i just posted at MAOR on that trail ride i do want to get out soon and my wife may even let me i need to look at my hunny do list and see -- is some one planing some thing?? and when ??