Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Added 10 horsepower today!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by stallion85, Feb 22, 2004.

1. stallion85

stallion85 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    [​IMG]

2. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

I thought you painted something yellow. that adds 10 horsepower too. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

what are you talking about?! thats the 25HP decal, the 10hp is the small one (the one i have on the back of my truck - maybe thats why its slow /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif) /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

yea but ...a ck5 sticker really does add HP /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

5. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

/forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif congrats /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

6. stallion85

stallion85 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    yea but ...a ck5 sticker really does add HP /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

yea, I will keep you updated when I take her out for a test drive to see how she feels /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

7. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. CHEVY 4WD

CHEVY 4WD 1/2 ton status

Cool looks good
    Mabe we should all get YELLOW CK5 stickers then when would all have RACE trucks /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    what are you talking about?! thats the 25HP decal, the 10hp is the small one

[/ QUOTE ]
    Well, if that's true then you could write out "ColoradoK5" in Japanese and add at LEAST 50 horses! /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

10. TruckNutzDude

TruckNutzDude 1/2 ton status

I can't wait to see how much HP I gain when I put on all 3 of my CK5 stickers on. Not to mention all the red paint on the diff covers and tie rod. I might actually have enough power to break my 14 bolt /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif