Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Addicted

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 79Stomper, Jul 20, 2005.

1. 79Stomper

79Stomper 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Hi, my name is James and I am a CK5 a holic. I guess the lounge will be one of my new hangouts since i sold the Stomper. Oh well gives me something to do at work while I am bored.

All I have heard this week is where is the big truck at and sadly I have to say it is no longer mine. Hopefully the new owner will take good care of it and pride init as I have. Ahhhhhhh. Actually teared up once before I left it. Like leaving a kid at summer camp.

Now I have to start planning for the next one. I figure with the money from the war I can have something even better than the last. I am thinking of going to a truck next time though. OOpppps sorry not lounge material.

All right see you all around.

2. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

dang man, no way i could sell my truck, way to much invested in it now

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I sold my 76 K5 awhile back. That's okay, I really want another first gen K5 anyways. Honestly, I don't miss it as badly as I miss the 72 I had. I'm still kicking myself for ever selling that on. Rust free body, 454, sm465/NP-205, and after mant sets of axles and tire combos, ended with 1 tons, 4.56 gears and 38's. I really should have kept that one.

4. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

cant do anything about this addiction, no CK5-A meeting in the world will help, for sure :P

good luck with thta :P :haha: