Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Addiction

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Tybee, Oct 25, 2002.

1. Tybee

Tybee 1/2 ton status

Hi my name is Troy and I have a problem. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif Im addicted to Colodado K5! Thankyou for your support and listening to my problem.

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Been done to death, but still funny...

3. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Im addicted to Colodado K5

[/ QUOTE ]

What is that? Some sort of fancy cocktail drink? I think an ex of mine used to drink those to "loosen up".....

4. Tybee

Tybee 1/2 ton status

oops it came to me in a dream

5. Tybee

Tybee 1/2 ton status

Exactly

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Best damn addiction I've had so far !!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

7. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

you think you are bad listen to my pathitic addiction...at work i use to be on here more than i actully worked...well since i got busted at work and they put a sonic wall on i cant look at it at work anymore...so what did i do??? called up nextel and got my cell phone hooked up to the internet so i can check my posts that have been answered...latly at school if i get a post responeded to i will head straight up to the computer lap right after class and jump on here...if i go more than a week without posting or atleast checking the board...please...someone...call the cops because i have either been kidnapped or dead or something bad happened.. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif i love CK5...i almost miss the old board....i remember complaing that i dident like this new one...but what the hell was i thinkin...this is alot mo-betta

8. Tybee

Tybee 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif You need /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif more then me!

9. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

Im addicted to Colodado K5!

[/ QUOTE ]

Where is Colodado? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

10. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

hahah sounds like me! i cant go more than 2 days with out it... school..always checking it...home always always checking it..lol i dont know what it is..i just have to know whats going on lol..this sight is just the best!!

11. Tybee

Tybee 1/2 ton status

Thats how I spell while drinking a beer. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

12. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

Im off the wagon, and im stayin there, so get yer "club" away from me man, im drowning in the smell of chevy's and lovin it /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

13. Tybee

Tybee 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

14. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

im drowning in the smell of chevy's

[/ QUOTE ] you mean fumes.... /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

15. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

no, im not doing like you and smelling your own farts.

16. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

HELLO, I'm a CK5 Addict. I work thirds and most nights are pretty easy going (like I clean and prep a press every hour or so for 5 minutes /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif). then I have about an hour to surf or trim out prints from the rolls (about every 6 hours, takes 10 minutes, then back to surfing). I'm TOTALLY ADDICTED to CK5 but I have to admit I Dont spend near as much money being here.... My last addiction was EBAY! For about 3 years it got worse and worse I would buy stuff because it was closing and it was $2 with free shipping or it was a 'DEAL' at the time although it has sat in the closet since I got it. Then I started buying other stuff to combine on shipping! /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif AHAHA it never stops, until you find someplace else to surf. Thats where my CK5 addition come in and how I got over my Ebay addition. I would have to check my ebay every hour and I had my watch set for 15 min for my auction ended so I could find a computer. I now check my email and CK5.com for new messages and then if I feel like it I look at ebay for a few minutes. I use to spend HOURS looking through countless auctions to find something to buy that I thought was cool or that I might need one day. The outragous shipping prices and some of the junk thats sold on there now has turned me away from ebay, not to mention the INFO AD auctions where your bidding on info how to get something for free /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif. SO THANKS STEVE, CK5 members for creating a content rich environment for people to use and surf! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif/forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif