Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Adhesives

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Eagle86K5, Mar 23, 2000.

1. Eagle86K5

Eagle86K5 1/2 ton status

For those interested in gaining further knowledge about the various adhesives available for the automotive industry ,I submit the following web site:
    http://www.3m.com/product/index.html

The index is full of adhesives for use on the K5.

<font color=green>Eagle86K5[​IMG]

<font color=red>Only guy I know that can get out of line in a one car funeral

2. kim tate

kim tate 1/2 ton status

I agree. I was just on the 3M.com site yesterday looking for "Fast and Firm" and "Brushable Sealant." Both are excellent products to refurish the sealing required at body seams.

3. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Good stuff is right. Used the body sealant when I redid the interior.........after removing all the rear carpet and crappy, smelly underlayment, lo and behold there was about a 1/2" gap by the right wheelwell where the bed meets it.......man, could see the ground.........no wonder the carpet padding was so soggy and smelly. Must have been a bad day at the Blazer factory..........

'79 - 406 w/IROC TPI - K5#5 - a <font color=orange>sickness[​IMG] <font color=blue>you never get enough of!! [​IMG]

4. Eagle86K5

Eagle86K5 1/2 ton status

Hmmmmm "fast and firm..." kinda the way I like my women folks....hehehehehehe

<font color=green>Eagle86K5[​IMG]

<font color=red>Only guy I know that can get out of line in a one car funeral