Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Advice Requested

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by ArrowheadK5, Aug 31, 2001.

1. ArrowheadK5

ArrowheadK5 1/2 ton status

I am looking to buy a 79 Jimmy. The guy selling it contacted me after reading my post on this website--thanks ck5!
    But anyway, I have not seen the truck other than the pics he's sent me. It has many new parts with it, some installed, most not installed, including a 2" body lift, new factory doors/hood/rockers, custom 1-ton springs, new headers, dual steering stabilizers, a set of 3:73 axles to replace the current 3:07.
    Main question is, it seems to have all the parts I would need to make this truck exactly how I want it, and a lot of extra ones. How easy is it to sell these parts? Is it possible?
    I'm just having a hard time deciding if it is worth it to me to get this truck to replace my 87 blazer.
    Thank you for reading, any input REALLY appreciated.

Four wheel drive, four wheel expenses...

2. Mreetz

Mreetz 1/2 ton status

Shouldn't be too hard selling to people on here. I had some extra parts and people jumped on 'em here!!

1984 K-5
    4" lift
    35x12.5 MTs
    buildin a 400 for it, any info greatly appreciated