Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Afghani Tornado

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Stickseler, Jul 2, 2004.

1. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

Hope this works

[​IMG]

2. daleearnhardt01

daleearnhardt01 1/2 ton status

Cool, Ive always been fascinated by those AC130s.. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

3. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

they can put a bullet in every square inch of a football field in under 1 minute with dead-on precision
    way bad i know i would [darn] my pants if i was up against one

4. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

the AC-130-based gunships are genius ideas. Now, if only they will modify a C5 to be a daisy-cutter bomber...by my calculations, it could carry 17 daisy cutters and still be within its payload limits. Fallujah? not a problem...

j

5. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

That is AWSOME!!!

6. Stomper

Stomper ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ GMOTM Winner

/forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

7. tomseviltwin

tomseviltwin 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gifLet freedom ring. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

That thing is, uhm, wow /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

8. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

Ah yes... Peace through superior fire power! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

I've seen another pic that shows the 55-gallon drums inside the plane. They're there just to catch all the empty shell casings as they fly out of the main guns! /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

9. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

when I was in, they were called "spectre" gunships. I knew a guy who was guidance control on one, he had a coin that had an ac130 on one side and said something about "dealing out death" /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

10. rocko

rocko 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif

11. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

COOL !! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

12. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

damn that is impressive /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

13. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

I don't know much about heavy weapondry, but I love the idea of a bomb that can burn all the oxygen out of the air and suffocate massive amounts of people.

14. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I don't know much about heavy weapondry, but I love the idea of a bomb that can burn all the oxygen out of the air and suffocate massive amounts of people.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah thats just swell /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

15. Stickseler

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually I think your talking about a "Fuel Air Bomb". Either way they are all cool.

16. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

Fuel air bomb? I saw a video once of a test that was performed with some type of a gasoline bomb. A few hundred feet off the ground, the first "explosion" would take place. I don't know what mechanism they used, since it didn't create any sparks or fire. It just caused the gasoline to get spread out over a HUGE area, as a very fine mist. Then the second explosion would take place, wherein it ignited the now well dispersed and oxygen fed mist. The resulting explosion was nothing short of astounding! /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif A two-story house that was nearby on the test range was instantly pulverized. Nothing was left of it but the foundation in about 3 seconds. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

17. Stickseler

18. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

19. Stickseler

Hey the animation works too /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif