Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

After 3 years of ownership, I got my first dent

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by badmix, Oct 7, 2006.

1. badmix

badmix 1/2 ton status

And I wasnt even wheeling. I let my Tire Carrier swing all the way out and it banged against the body , jus under the taillight. The chrome molding took the most of it, but you can tell its dented under there. Oh well. It was bound to happen sooner or later. This is no show truck by any means, but also dont wanna tear it up. Esp. something as simple stupid as this.

Oh well. Thought id share. :D

2. gmc4cw

gmc4cw 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

My 2000's first whack came when I was loading a canoe in the bed. put a huge gash in the tailight. that was pretty dumb. :doah:

My 83' I only had 2 weeks before a guy ran into my door in a parking lot at the beach. Here I was showing off my new truck to all the girls in bikini's and some dope who doesn't even speak english wrecks the moment.:mad:

I have yet to do an damage worth noting to my blazer.

Ironically, I replaced the door on my 83' only to smash it into a tree myself several years later.:haha:

3. obijuan

obijuan 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

yeah i had a cherry 1 owner 77 s/w, so cherry i had the origional spare tire to itthat still held air, anyways, a few weeks after i got it my boss backed into the pass door with his trailer ball. nearly a 1/4 inch close to hitting the rockers and basically ruining the whole truck but thanks to god he just beat the crap outta the door. and replaced it with one of the same two tone color and fading! amazing no real notable dents to my blazer though. just a bunch of scratches

4. sarasotausmc

sarasotausmc 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Congratulations.

I got my first dent after about 3 years, now, at 4 years, I start cutting. Tomorrow!!

5. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

Its ruined now , better tear it up , buy a pretty truck later if you wanna :waytogo:

6. Drey

Drey 3/4 ton status

Better then my first dent on the 96 Blazer which is in really good shape...i punched the fender...

7. muddermilitia

muddermilitia ThatTrazerGuy GMOTM Winner

I put new doors on my truck when I swapped the cab. 1st wheeling trip, i laid the truck against a tree, oh well now my drivers door has a nice big dent in the middle.

8. atho

atho 1/2 ton status

my truck had pretty straight sheetmetal when i got it, wasnt even wheeling but goofing around on a friends farm and sideswiped a small sapling at 40 mph and dented the bedside. that pissed me off, but after that it was no biggie.