So, 4 weeks ago, I pulled my blazer into the shop and started the 3/4 ton conversion and 4 inch lift. I wasn't thinking about the brake lines so it took me a couple weeks to get brake hoses custom built by crown. I got it all back together friday night and bled the brakes with a buddy saturday morning. Everything works except the e brakes(haven't figured those out). I only have 265/70R17s on it right now, but I already took it out in the mud! Now regrets, I am extremely happy I have everything took care of now. I will take it to the alignment shop this week and get it ready for my spring break road trip!