Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

After market bumpers for K-5

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by J.C.Staley, Sep 24, 2000.

1. J.C.Staley

J.C.Staley Registered Member

Just thought that some of you would like to hear about my experience with the S.E.C. bumpers advertised on Colorado K-5. They are great. Very heavy duty but best of all easy to install. It took little over 1 hour and the help of one person to install both the front and rear bumpers. It took longer to take the old ones off than to install the new ones. Fredd was very good to work with when it came to purchasing, shipping and even installing the bumpers. The workmanship in these bumpers are first rate. Material quality is high, design is excellent and craftsmanship is as good or better than anything I've seen. If you are considering a new winch bumper and or rear bumper give them a good look. If you are looking for a set of factory chrome bumpers let me know I have one each setting around looking for a new home. John

2. What year is your truck,I could be interested in the bumpers.Where are you located?
    Thanks for the info.

IF IT AINT BIG IT AINT BAD!!!!!!

3. dawson444

dawson444 1/2 ton status

Do you have a digital camera, scanner or have access to either?

Dawson
    88 K5