Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

after reading Dreys thread.who has shagged?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by boggerless, Mar 8, 2007.

1. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

you know, hang on the rear bumper of some unexpecting car or truck.and slide/ski down the street.:D the last time i did it my friends was driving my truck,he had no idea what to do. he pulled us into a snow drift???"you need to keep us on the glazed over stuff, dumbass."work boots don't slide on fresh snow.i've been doing it since i was 11 years old.when you get old like me you have to use your own vehicle.:waytogo: great fun,though.

2. skyyk5

skyyk5 1/2 ton status

Road Ski! OR Bumper Drag! It's called here. Lots of fun! Also good to take a old truck hood, flip it upside down and hang on tight!

3. 76zimmer

76zimmer Flyin Rat Premium Member GMOTM Winner

WOW so long ago.....but I watched a friend doing that. I was in the back of a pickup, he went accross the school parking lot, I was waiting for a chuckhole, but the driver avoided them.

4. hunterguy86

hunterguy86 1/2 ton status

When I was younger I used to help my great uncle pull corn. He had a single row corn puller pulled behind an old farmall tractor. Behind that was a trailer that the ears would fall into. Me and my cousin would hang on behind the trailer and "ski" in the cornfield as the trailor filled.

Then we would go back to the barn and shovel the ears into an elevator with grain scoops.

We did this for 2 days straight and got paid 20 bucks each.

We thought we were in high cotton too.

Ah the memories

5. Drey

Drey 3/4 ton status

Hell Boggerless...we did that back in highschool...in the summer too on gravel roads lol. One buddy let go thinkin he would keep sliding, ya he totally biffed it! I wasnt there but I heard about it. Saw him the next night, arms are all bloodied up like crazy...he got chit about that for a LONG time