Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

aftermarket lighting

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by jhrody, Mar 19, 2003.

1. jhrody

jhrody 1/2 ton status

I'm looking for some links to the best places to buy aftermarket lights like Hella, PIAA, KC, etc. I'm want to add a pair of lamps to my rig.

2. jhrody

jhrody 1/2 ton status

anyone?

I'm looking to find a good deal, if anyone knows of that one supplier which is more reasonable. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

3. 89K1500Chevy

89K1500Chevy 1/2 ton status

yeah i got KC daylighters on my truck and really like them they are bright. www.kchilites.com i got mine from Summit Racing equipment but lots of auto stores carry them like pep boys and what not... /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif www.zombieoffroading.8m.net

4. AnthonyG

AnthonyG 1/2 ton status

I would just go get some from wal-mart.
    Thats what i run and they are plenty bright I run 4 of em with no problems They are only 15 bucks each
    I wouldn't want to go spend 200 bucks on 2 lights just to go break em or somthing

5. Highlander

Highlander 1/2 ton status

I've got two Pro Comp 8in 130's I like em. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I got them on sale it was a buy one get one free.

Eric

6. rick88blaze

rick88blaze 1/2 ton status

I've got the 8" pro comp 130 watts. they are really bright and they are cheap enough that if I break one I can replace it without breaking my bank. 4WPW had them for $65 for a pair with the wire harness in there last magazine.

7. wakedog

wakedog 1/2 ton status

I have 2 lightforce 240 Blitz, yes they are a little expensive but brighter than anything i have seen so far. But they do have a great warranty, i busted a housing on tree and they overnighted me one no problem at all and it was my fault for breaking it. www.central4wd.com has many different brands of light if you want to look.