Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Aftermarket Seats

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by DwarF, Aug 9, 2004.

1. DwarF

DwarF 1/2 ton status

Thanks for the links for the seatbelts. I would like to put some aftermarket seats in this thing. I have found some of the standard links by googling, but you guys always seem to come up with some alternatives I never find on google. So, how about it...what are some kick-a$$ aftermarket seats to put in these Blazers? I need to maintain the roll and tumble rear seat.

2. mud390

mud390 1/2 ton status

There is a write-up on PRP seats on the front page. I'm sure that any of the major aftermarket seat manufacturers carry what you need. Try Crobeou (however you spell it), Matercraft, or PRP just to start.

Kris

3. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

After lots of research I chose PRP and Corbeau 2" with DOT style buckles. No need for 3" straps in what we do, and I bring kids (often friends of my kids) on trips and I don't feel like double checking their latch-locks constantly.

4. DwarF

DwarF 1/2 ton status

Ya, I have been checking out Corbeau. I like thier "Sport Seat", as I want recliners.

Salesco.com seams to have a lot of options, just don't know about the quality of them.

5. DwarF

DwarF 1/2 ton status

Already checked those out, was looking for some more options.

Thanks...

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Thanks for the links for the seatbelts. I would like to put some aftermarket seats in this thing. I have found some of the standard links by googling, but you guys always seem to come up with some alternatives I never find on google. So, how about it...what are some kick-a$$ aftermarket seats to put in these Blazers? I need to maintain the roll and tumble rear seat.

[/ QUOTE ]Try a search on Google for "Suspension seats". Maybe this ?? I kinda like this one. [​IMG]

7. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

I like beard seats or PRP. I will be gettting a pair of beards suspension seats when I get the k5 done.

8. k5freak44

k5freak44 1/2 ton status

My plans are to seal the k5 up all nice like and replace theseats with some seats out of a 2001-2003 yukon. With a little welding ill get them in there and have some fancy new seats with new seatbelts builu into them. Thats my plan. But the cheapest place Ive seen them is Acme truck accessories, stleing concepts and summit raceing. they have some good looking seats with avaliable adapters that will make install a snap.

9. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Corbeau Baja SS...

linky to picky

my favorite chair of ANY kind...

j

10. micah

micah 1/2 ton status

this one will match your velour headliner and tassles!

[​IMG]