Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Agh... Women...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Oct 15, 2005.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

It's amazing how 15 minutes becomes 1 hour, 45 minutes when a woman decides she needs to buy a new outfit to wear to a wedding in another state...

What's wrong with the clothes you have? I ask... No answer... Just more shopping and more shopping. I walk through all of Wal Mart and I am out of things to look at and the shopping is still going on... :eek1: :eek1: :eek1:

2. 84k5

84k5 1/2 ton status

Your mom makes you go shopping with her?:what: :p:

3. ronnny

ronnny 1/2 ton status

Do you not know how to go shoppin' with wimmin'? When they look at some outfit just kind of shrug your shoulders in a whatever kind of way or suggest anther close to it in a color/kind you know she does not like. Most of the time she will put it back. If you are in the hurry up stage then wonderful comments or in need of the great item she just picked up. A little of how they would match some shoes she already has at the house does not hurt niether. If you stay with her a little so you are doing this together and then kind of lead her to the sport/auto/tool section this also tends to hurry up on this shopping thing. Just a couple suggestions.

4. ryoken

ryoken Puppy Fabricator Premium Member GMOTM Winner

cars are to men, what clothes are to women.... ;)