Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

AGR Steering screws up again!!!!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by keith, Oct 21, 2000.

1. keith

keith 1/2 ton status

I bought a pump, gear box, and borgenson shaft from the guys. It took several calls just to get my order. They kept saying it was shipped and it would never arrive. Call back and they said it will go out tommorow. They lied!! Well now they sent the wrong end on the borgenson shaft. I call and they send another. The wrong one again!! Okay now I have 2 knuckles to send back. I box them up and send them back. They say they will staighten it out and get the right one out to me . That was last friday. As of today I still don't have the right part. Same story. Said they mailed it but they didn't. Kelvin said he would next day it to me so I could get it today (SAT). It's 4:00 now and still no parts. Man they really suck. Reminds me of Kennasaw Mountain Assesories(the bumpers). Just had to let you guys know.

2. archer

archer 1/2 ton status

I had the same problem with a distributor, Consumer protection agaency complaints go a long way.

"who dares wins"

3. keith

keith 1/2 ton status

8:23 and still no part. They lied and said they would send it next day air so I could have it today.

4. DBLAZER

DBLAZER 1/2 ton status

Huh, I didnt have any problems with them, I love my gearbox. Sorry about the inconvienence. Hope it works out!

[​IMG]
    http://dblazer.coloradok5.com

5. nyyef

nyyef 1/2 ton status

dblazer,

did you get a quicker ratio on your gear box? is there a difference, more solid/better feel?
    TIA

Knife.
    knife.coloradok5.com

6. titanic

titanic 1/2 ton status

I got the same treatment and I can tell you there stuff isn't worth the $$$$$$. In fact, I can't tell any improvement over my stock box and pump.I talked to several people about the performance of AGR's boxes/pumps and everyone has the same opinion as I do. Only 1 guy, that I know, shelled out mega bucks and purchased the "RAM ROCK" system says-it's was a major improvement over stock.

7. DBLAZER

DBLAZER 1/2 ton status

Yes, and its hard to say because I did the crossover steering and tierod relocation all at the same time. So there was a DRASTIC improvement in tightness and solidity. Like I said, I didnt have any problems with thier service, ofcoarse they are local to me, and I am plenty pleased with the performance of my daily driven 4+ trail slamed box! HAVE A NICE DAY!!!

[​IMG]
    http://dblazer.coloradok5.com

8. keith

keith 1/2 ton status

Well still no part!!! I hope you guys remember this if your thinking of using there product.