Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

AGR steering shipping problems

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by keith, May 25, 2000.

1. keith

keith 1/2 ton status

Ordered my AGR pump/box last month on the 20th. Today is the 25th so they have had 5 weeks to get me my stuff. Two weeks ago they said it was shipped. So i waited and waited. I call back and the guy said it went out last friday. Well UPS said it takes 3 days from Texas to Georgia. Still no package. Today I call to raise hell and a different guy said he found it over on the floor not shipped!!!!! So they lied to me twice about the shipment dates. I am so mad!! I wanted to have it on before I go to Telico this weekend but no way now. Just keep this in mind if you order from them.

2. Shawn

Shawn 1/2 ton status Premium Member Author

I did a group purchase with them and had the same problem. The said it was going out today and I call next week and still hasdn't left. Not a good way to run a business.

Shawn

3. titanic

titanic 1/2 ton status

Keith, They did me the same way and you know what.... Their boxes aren't any better than stock! Cancel your order ASAP or don't accept when it comes. Biggest waste of 5 big ones. Steve

4. Captkaos

Captkaos 1/2 ton status

5. Shawn

Shawn 1/2 ton status Premium Member Author

Yep! Had to keep telling you and Rob that it was delayed again. The reason I went to the AGR is the tighter steering ratio and a 2wd shaft for the crossover steering. I know I could of done the shaft myself but this was easier to have them do it. My steering has improved.

I noticed 4 Wheel Parts sells them cheaper than buying through AGR. Even with our group purchase, it worked out to be the same price as 4 Wheel Parts. I bet 4WP would of got them to us sooner.

Shawn
    87 K5

6. J.R.

J.R. Guest

I GOT MY AGR STEERING PARTS FROM 4WP,DIDNT HAVE ANY TROUBLE WITH SHIPPING,THE ONLY THING THEY DIDNT TELL ME WAS THEY HAVE A CORE CHARGE FOR THE POWER STEERING PUMP WITCH IS $35,SO YOU HAVE TO SEND YOUR OLD POWER STEERING PUMP BACK TO THEM,WITCH IS MORE SHIPPING COST FOR US.STILL I GOT MY PUMP WITH IN ONE WEEK.

BIGBLOCK MAN