Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

agressive dogs at the dog park

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BranndonC, Dec 8, 2005.

1. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

:mad: i hate that, I bring 3 goldens there and theres always that jerk who has the dogs with an attitude problem who try and start fights with every dog there including my goldens. the owners dont seem to care either :mad:

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

You gots to hold em down and hump their leg, the owner that is, that 'll keep them bastards away from ya...:D

3. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

What a bunch of bitches...

That's sucks, though. I've seen that in some city dog runs. I've heard that dogs will often take on the temperment of their masters, too...

4. dogdaysunrise

dogdaysunrise 1/2 ton status

If a dog attacks yours, give it a good kick.

5. koldsimer

koldsimer 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

I hate that **** myself. It's always some jerk-off with a pit or a rott who thinks that he's tough because his dog is supposed to be. Just carry a cattle prod... the dog charges you, zap him and see how fast he can run away from you and your dogs. If the owner want's a taste, then serve him up a little zapparooni. I've been hit by one. They hurt. Bad. I trained my shephard/chow mix to be friendly as long as I am being friendly. He's been the best dog ever.

oso 004.jpg

6. chopped&bobbed77burb

chopped&bobbed77burb 1/2 ton status

Just carry a gun . mean dog attacks your dog just shoot it dead and tell the popo the dog was going to attack you . I have had a few stray dog's run into my yard after one of my cat's and a shot into the ground was enough to get them to leave really quick and my neighbors keep their dog's on a leash (it's the law here). I like dogs . my freinds bring their dog's (rottie,pit,boxer) over often and they are cool with my pets . I think those mean dog's are a reflection of their owners . Maybe after they are sued because they can't control their dog they will change their tune . I do like the cattle prod idea :eek1: . I need one of those to punish the tweekers that lurk around here at night trying to find something to steal to pay for their fix .

7. Inu-Hanyou1776

Inu-Hanyou1776 1/2 ton status

Me likey the cattle prod idea too, for the home defense as well...

But back on topic, never had this happen because Murphy is still a rural town so there's plenty of woods and the like to go to do exercise/hunt with your dog.

8. Roz

Roz 1/2 ton status

:haha: i take my mut there alot too, used to be he would be bullied around alot. now he is huge and stqarting to realize it. he put a 110lb pit in place 2 weeks ago that was bulling everyone. the guy thought it was funny. till it tried to be dominant to mine and he (ever gentle that he is) put his chest into him and knocked him down. he then laid half on him growling. the pit just laid there submissive, and the owner got pissed. he said i needed to control my dog. funny cause my great pyrenees never put his mouth on him. the pit was going for throat on all the other dogs.

needless to say my wife and i was laughing at him so im shure it didnt help the situation any:haha:

the first is 10weeks old 2nd is 1 1/2- mid thats a 2 1/2' bone

mom reno snow.JPG

renobigbone (Small).JPG

9. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

That dog is crazy looking!:eek1:

My friend lived in the Pyrenees for a while...

10. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

thats grose:eek1::eek1:

11. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

dang... You need to get outta Cali!

I've never had a problem at the dog park here... Everyone understands dogs play rough, and when a dog is being an ass folks leash them or take them home...

Of course, there's the guy that brings his dog quite often. Just sticks him in the fence and watches from his car :rolleyes:

12. RubberFloorMat

RubberFloorMat 1/2 ton status Premium Member

i walk my neighborhood, im 6ft and 220lbs, my German Shephard stands with his shoulders above my knees, and hes 6 Mos old. i carry my P99, but ive got a CC permit. haven had a aggressive dog or person yet...wonder why?

13. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

You stud...:D

14. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

Pyrenees:
    [​IMG]

Pyrenese:
    [​IMG]

15. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I knew a guy that lived in Georgia, gawd I hated that bitch...:D

16. chopped&bobbed77burb

chopped&bobbed77burb 1/2 ton status

:haha::rotfl: :rotfl: . my tatted out buddy Gene brings his 2 male rotties (150+lbs each) over every now & then and all My neighbors put their dog's and kid's inside . Bubba & chevy are great dog's and would never hurt anyone unless Gene said the word . They don't even bother my cat's . No body has ever started anything on his street . As soon as I get my yard fenced I'm going to get me another rottie . I had one when I was a kid and he was rottie&wolf . He loved cat's and all dog's Except for those near his size or bigger or aggressive dog's :yikes: . He would lay on the picnic table outside in the pouring rain and my 7 toed orange tabby cat Brilo would lay on top of him . crazy animals:haha: . I miss Thor :( .

17. RubberFloorMat

im not bragging or anything, im not big, just kinda chubby these days. im just saying, if your dog is well trained and you know what to do, you dont have to worry about man nor beast. my dog wouldent hurt anyone unless i ordered him too, but i dont go to dog parks so i avoid the aggressive dog situation altogether.

18. MT wheeler

MT wheeler 1/2 ton status

Bow Wow Woof Woof

I actually had a lady get pissed because she said my dogs ( Jack Russell & Beagle ) were trying to attack here 70# dog. Come on, my dogs don't weigh 50# together. This was at a dog park also, she was going in as we were leaving. Mean dogs do not need to be around other dogs or people.:mad:

19. RubberFloorMat

pfft, sounds like my mother in law that raises teascup poodles.

she about peed herself when my German Shepherd came in with one in his mouth...

he was just playing tho, he carries our Dachshund around b the scruff of his neck..:D

20. Leper

Leper 1/2 ton status

What is that little knob thing in the lower right hand corner of the picture? Hmmm looks familiar.