Welcome To CK5!
Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.
Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.
Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Feb 14, 2007.
That I'm getting promoted.....................................
From Grammar Nazi of the Lounge to what????
Thanks, I try.
I have been learning from the best.....see above
To Chief Wipe My Ass With The Texas State Flag.................................
Ahh, buuurrrnnnnnn !!!!
Bring your OKIE ass on down here and say that ....
Oh sh!t! here we go!
So it only took you fourteen minutes to come up with that, your getting slow BRB, WATCH OUT FOR THE nOObs....
Seriously though, Congrats on your promotion Bubba.
Oh and is spiderman doing the Napolean Dynomite dance?
NAH, thats the "sit on my face, and tell me that you love me" dance.
I am guessing you have seen this in real life Matt, if so any pics
Why doesn’t Texas slide into the Gulf of Mexico?
Because Oklahoma sucks.
Dumb Oklahoma Laws
Violators can be fined, arrested or jailed for making ugly faces at a dog.
Females are forbidden from doing their own hair without being licensed by the state.
Dogs must have a permit signed by the mayor in order to congregate in groups of three or more on private property.
Oklahoma will not tolerate anyone taking a bite out of another's hamburger.
It is against the law to read a comic book while operating a motor vehicle.
Whaling is illegal.
It is illegal to have the hind legs of farm animals in your boots.
Residents are taxed for the furniture in their homes, and any other personal belongings. (Repealed 1998)
People who make "ugly faces" at dogs may be fined and/or jailed.
Cars must be tethered outside of public buildings. (Repealed)
Anyone arrested for soliciting a hooker must have their name and picture shown on television.
Tattoos are banned.
No one may spit on a sidewalk.
It is illegal to wear your boots to bed.
Fish may not be contained in fishbowls while on a public bus.
Tissues are not to be found in the back of one's car. Ada
If you wear New York Jets clothing, you may be put in jail. Clinton
Molesting an automobile is illegal. Hawthahorne
It is unlawful to put any hypnotized person in a display window. Oklahoma City
No one may walk backwards downtown while eating a hamburger. Schulter
Women may not gamble in the nude, in lingerie, or while wearing a towel. Tulsa
You may not open a soda bottle without the supervision of a licensed engineer.
Elephants are not to be taken into the downtown area. Wynona
One's mode of transportation must be tied up while not attended.
Mules may not drink out of bird baths.
Clothes may not be washed in bird baths. Yukon
It is illegal to tie a horse in front of city hall.
While passing another vehicle, you must honk your horn.
Question: You know what Texans call Norman, OK (Universtiyt of Oklahoma, OU)
Answer: Universtiy of Texas at Norman.
Check the home towns of the players on the football team, over half or close to it are from Texas.
O.K., back on topic !!
Congrats, BRB !!
And you know what they say about Texas: There's only two things there, steers and queers !
And I don't hear any cowbells !!
YOU KNOW YOU'RE FROM OKLAHOMA IF...
- You know the difference between the city of Durant and the city of Doo-rant.
- It doesn't seem odd to see the term "chicken fried chicken" on a menu.
- You have used the phrase "fixin' to" during the last 12 months.
- Someone you know has used a football schedule to plan their wedding date.
- You save all your life for your dream vacation, and use it to go to the OU/Texas game.
- A tornado warning siren is your signal to go out in the yard and look for a funnel.
- It doesn't seem peculiar if your spouse says "I'm going in to town for something" even though you live in town.
- You can properly pronounce Eufaula, Gotebo, and Okemah.
- You can remember the last 12 times a state legislator seriously introduced a bill involving castration, and he didn't mean farm animals.
- You don't turn on the news until 20 minutes past the hour, because that's the only thing you care about anyway.
- You know exactly what calf fries are, and eat them anyway.
- When someone refers to the current season, you have no idea if they mean spring, summer, fall, winter or football.
- "Howdy" seems to be a normal way of greeting another adult, with no irony intended.
- You think that people who complain about the wind in other states are sissies.
- It bothers you not one iota to use an airport named for a man who died in an airplane crash.
- A bad traffic jam involves two cars staring each other down at a four-way stop, each determined to be the most polite and let the other go first.
- You know in which state Miam-uh is and in which state Miam-ee is.
Separate names with a comma.