Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

AHH!!! How Frustrating, but I'm still happy

Discussion in 'Other Rides' started by speedy, Apr 13, 2002.

1. speedy

speedy 1/2 ton status

AHH!!! How Frustrating, but I\'m still happy

I told ya'll bout my problem with my beamer. Bought a new fuel pump for it. Went to change it today and thought, well i'm just gonna change the fuse and see what that does before i change the pump. The DAMN thing started after I changed the fuse. So now a month and a half goes by without my being able to have a car and its all because of a DAMN FUSE!!!But it runs again! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif I need to get new brake pads though.... i don't have any /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif oops! It's quite a lovely sound.... i know you all know what it sounds. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif Thanks for everyone's effort in trying to help.

2. Pure Insanity

Pure Insanity 1/2 ton status

Re: AHH!!! How Frustrating, but I\'m still happy

Amazing how a $.03 fuse will mess you up!!

Have you ever figured out the turning over on its own thing?

3. speedy

speedy 1/2 ton status

Re: AHH!!! How Frustrating, but I\'m still happy

No didn't figure that out. I'm not sure what that was. It hasn't done it since so I guess I'll worry about it when it does it again. I need to go get my tires balanced really bad. Found that out today. Shimmies pretty bad. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif It is amazing that a stupid little $.03 fuse could cause so much trouble. ERR!!!