Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

ahhh fine weather were having here today...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bryguy00b, Apr 4, 2003.

1. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

slight ice storm here lol..trees/powerlines down..cars couted with ice..my dad had to bust out his torch to melt the ice!! crazy thunderstorms last night!!! no school today though! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif woulda taken the bus anyway...no way i could have gotten that ice of!

2. gotmud?

gotmud? 1/2 ton status

got it here too. every once in a while when the wind picks up and shakes the tree's all these little icicles come crashing down on top of you. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

3. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

yea i got a couple power lines laying in my back yard...and its been going steady..(raining ice) all day. im ganna take my dads truck to work cuase ill never get that ice of mine..not even ganna try lol..and the two trees next to it look like they are about to fall right in the bed! /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

4. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

man you should see this sh!t...its none stop all day..just got back form work..had to take my dads truck..my whole truck has a solid couting of like an inch of ice around it..even the tires are froze up!! no getting in there any time soon. we got houses out everywear..(im one of the few houses that actually has power thank god!).. one guy was staying at my work..(BK) to keep warm..there were a lot of people there..proboly cuase thye have no power and cant cook. its horrible hear!!,..and a week befor it was in the 70's /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

5. Pure Insanity

Pure Insanity 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Mid to high 80s today! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif There are SOME things about Florida I like.

6. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

lucky!! im planning on moving out that way when the time comes too!!

7. Pure Insanity

Well I had no choice. Mom and dad moved here when I was 13 and I havent been able to escape yet. LOL! Its not all bad, just the damn heat. But the pluses outweigh the 1 minus.

8. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Mid to high 80s today!

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif
    And to think I actually nominated you to become a member! What was I thinking??? /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

9. Pure Insanity

I95 south, drive about 20 hrs and your here. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

You nominated me to get directions to Fla. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

Must've had a momentary lapse of reason....either that or I was drunk! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

11. Pure Insanity

[ QUOTE ]
    Must've had a momentary lapse of reason....either that or I was drunk! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]Theres 2 instances in my life I use that same excuse.....but thats a different story. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif