Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Ahhh.. Now this country is really going down the sh*tter...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by gjk5, Oct 31, 2004.

1. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

we get to hear EMINF*CKINEM give us advice on who to vote for. I'm sitting here watching Saturday Night Live in the background and I hear this worthless turd of a wigger "singing" (if you HAVE to call it that) about how bad Bush sucks and how he should have to got to Iraq himself as a soldier with his "AK47" (moron) and fight the infamous "Blood For Oil" fight.

DIE M*THERF*CKER, DIE.

This election is getting to everybody bad enough without some idiot who somehow made it through the net in the gene pool pushing a poorly written political commentary from the scrote gallery on me.

OK, I feel better now. I just hate that idiot enough already, and hearing that just hit the button.

Rant off, as long as someone promises to run him over if given the opportunity. I'd love to see the print of an IROK 39.5 running continuously from sh*tty little mug to sideways baseball cap.

2. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Speaking so uneloquesntly doesn;t make you come off much better

Anyway, if you're rich and famous you don't have to worry about laws and politics, they are quite below you

Also, making fun of Bush is "cool" becuase he's a president. Making fun of an ugly misbegotten bastard running against him isn't "cool" at all

3. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    "singing" (if you HAVE to call it that)

[/ QUOTE ]
    It's ok You don't have to call it singing.

4. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Agreed. Eminem is an embarassment to his fans... If there are people in the world that actually don't write-off his lyrics as retarded rambling, then hopefully they're not old enough to vote.

5. js4x4

js4x4 1/2 ton status

Eminem, Ashton Kutcher...and Chelsea Clinton-who REALLY cares what they think? I saw on the news last night CHelsea was out 'campaigning' for Kerry. I DON"T CARE, AND WHY ARE YOU PUTTING THIS ON THE EVENING NEWS????!! Oh yeah, cuz the media in general supports sKerry...and if anyone knows what the sheople want, its 'big' names.

6. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

I'm still waiting for Alec Baldwin, Barbara Striesan (sp) and others to leave the country like they said they would if Bush was elected in 2000. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

7. mtn. burb

mtn. burb 1/2 ton status

Sounds like what is written off as entertainment in the never ending "final years" of Western Civilization.

We gotta wake up. Nix that... I am trying to do my part to preserve our high culture. You guys do your part and we'll be allright.

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

8. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

Yeah it really pisses me off when actors/entertainers put their opionins out into the public. George Clooney, Martin Sheen, Sean Penn these are a couple of guys I really liked until they started bashing Bush over the thought of war (before we started). These little beotches can go DIE. I say stick to your freaking job and act, leave the politics to the professionals and fantasy land in Hollywood!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

Oh and the Dixie Chicks can go drown in $hit. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif