Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Ahhhh... Some people never learn. . . ;-)

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Corey-88K5, May 28, 2000.

1. Corey-88K5

Corey-88K5 1/2 ton status

Home: Michigan, Stationed: Hill AFB (Home of Moab.
    For those who know about my accident last year, they will be happy to see what I've been up to. Due to this, the truck is pretty much parked for the summer. I did have to go and recover a Sami the other day though.

http://www.geocities.com/corey_perez1

Corey
    88K5

[​IMG]<font color=red>Girls Like Guys In Bow Ties
    http://www.geocities.com/corey_perez

2. Kodiak

Kodiak 1/2 ton status

Glad you made it. I got rid of my bike years ago after seeing one inserted under the front of an 18wheeler and what came out wasn't pretty. I decided then I would rather be the one in the big rig doing the hitting instead of the other way around.

3. dumbfounded

dumbfounded 1/2 ton status

An old lady in an explorer pulled out in front of my mailman last year and tore his A$$ all to pieces. I sold mine a week later. My mother never liked it anyways... But sometimes I miss the acceleration. Can't beat it,but I'll watch from the side lines from now on.....(unless I buy a Harley "my old lady approves of those")

I didn't fart.....

4. coopertwpk

coopertwpk 1/2 ton status

A guy I work with last week was hit pulling into his driveway a punk kid tried to pass him on the right hand side compound breaks both legs the doctor said at least 6 mths no work

5. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Not enough money in the world to make me ride a motorcycle on the streets. Dirt biking anyday, no way on the roads. Heck, they can't see a K5 coming, how are they gonna see a bike?

'79 - 406 w/IROC TPI - K5#5 - a <font color=orange>sickness[​IMG] <font color=blue>you never get enough of!! [​IMG]

6. Steve_87K5

Steve_87K5 1/2 ton status

FS: 1978 BMW 1000cc R100/7 ....low miles make offer

SteveB

7. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Friend of mine blacked out on the highway while riding his bike. He fractured his skull, broke his leg, lost two fingers, and shattered most of his ribs[​IMG].

<font color=green>Money</font color=green>--&gt;Blazer

8. Eric78K5

Eric78K5 1/2 ton status

It's things like that that put doubts in my mind about buying a bike! Glad you're ok!

9. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

Glad to see you made it through that. I just sold my '78 650 Yamaha cafe' racer (no - it didn't come like that stock- had to build the s**t outa it). I'm havin' major two wheel withdrawl symptoms!!!!!!!

10. Goose

Goose 1/2 ton status

I sold my '87 Honda CBR 600F1 about a month ago. I just had too many toys and not enough cash flow. Man do I miss it. I feel much safer cruisin aroung in my K5 with the top off than I did on the CBR. Definetely miss the acceleration, speed, handling....

Mud is just thick water, or is it that water is just thin mud?

11. getsome

getsome 1/2 ton status

Sorry to hear about the accident. On Sunday morning hear in Denver two people were hit and killed at a stop light by a 19 year old out for a joy ride. The bike was stopped and he was doing 100. I think that the Harley is on it's way out.

Getsome