Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

ahhhhhh.....PHEW... That stinks!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bablazer73, Feb 9, 2004.

1. bablazer73

bablazer73 1/2 ton status

Got the cast off my leg today!!! all that rotton, smelly skin!! The scabs from the surgery!!! MMMMMMM
    whats for lunch?? /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

LOOK AT ME MOMMY! I CAN WALK!!

2. Chevit

Chevit 1/2 ton status

I would say a rotton skin, scab sandwich... /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

3. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

you better shower before the get together next month, would be really rank by then /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

4. tecton

tecton 1/2 ton status

how do you get rid of rotton skin

5. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

How long did ya have it on? I had my right wrist casted for 6 weeks last summer, with a new cast every 2 weeks, and I couldn't stand myself after the cast came off..........can't imagine how bad it reeks after a month. /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

6. Beast388

Beast388 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    all that rotton, smelly skin!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't that the worst! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif
    How is it that your body hair appears 10X darker and your skin 10X lighter? /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Both times I've had a cast, it was during the summer. Once you get the cast off you look like some freak of nature with funny tan lines. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

7. bablazer73

bablazer73 1/2 ton status

I had it on for 7 weeks. No changing it though. Same cast the whole time. purble fiber cast. I was told NOT to get it wet, But that didn't happen!! still had to go shovel snow, work on trucks, play in the snow with the dog. And the water that got in, never really dried out.
    It sure feals nice to have it off though.