Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Aight...its time for a Dana 60...what do you got?

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by fortcollinsram, Jul 9, 2003.

1. fortcollinsram

fortcollinsram 1/2 ton status

I am looking for a SRW GM front Dana 60 with a 4.10 or 3.73 gears. I have cash in hand...what do you have...the closer to Denver, CO the better...must be hub-to-bub in good shape

PM me or post what you have and what you want for it... I am ready to ditch this 3/4-ton thing QUICK to go 1-ton... /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif I also have lots of 350 TBI engine parts (incl. roller block, crank, rods, heads, intake)I'd be willing to trade if you are interested

Chris

2. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

I'm going out to check a farmers truck today or tomorrow. I will let you know what I find out. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. OL14BLAZ

OL14BLAZ 1/2 ton status

Sent you a pm.

Eric

4. reedmit

reedmit 1/2 ton status

5. gtkustoms

gtkustoms 1/2 ton status

how many do you want

mine are all 4.56's though

6. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

There's a guy over on East Airport in Denver that has a few of these and matching 14FF from GOVs. They all have 4.56 gears, lockers front & rear. He;ll take 2K for the set. His name is Rick, I just can;t find his business card or ##. Maybe someone from Denver has the info. I originally got his info from this board.

/forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

7. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

Not positive, but I think it's RC's Automotive Service

Rc's Automotive Service
    343 Airport Blvd AURORA, CO 80011-9310
    (303) 343-8502

Check him out & tell hime Mark sent you. I was all set to by a front from him but I got into a bank $$ problem. Ended up getting a different one.

Hope this helps.

/forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

8. fortcollinsram

fortcollinsram 1/2 ton status

Thanks Mark...Toby gave me their number as well...I will call them and see what I can come out of the deal with (hopefully it will weight about 500lbs and fit under the front of my truck...

Chris

9. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

When I stopped by, he had two 60 fronts and their matching 14FF rears in his shop. All were pretty corroded and rusty. Rear had a Detroit locker and I think the front had a true trac. Both sets were around 30K miles from Lowry AFB auction. If you get them, try to get the top spring plates with it. The D60 dront pass side is only used on that axle & cost me $73 through the local Chevy dealer as no yard had one. Also, try to make sure they come with break lines as the connectors are different. I bought a set of extended rubber ones for around 20 locally.

Good luck & let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.