Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Air Compressor- What won't this do?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by mini_mull, Dec 20, 2005.

1. mini_mull

mini_mull 1/2 ton status

The price of this combo kit has dropped to $250

[​IMG]
    Husky
    1.7 Running HP, 26-Gallon Air Compressor Kit
    The maintenance free compressor kit is perfect for completing many tasks around the home. You can inflate, paint, nail, clean up, and even perform automotive tasks like rotating your tires. The 1.7 running HP,26 Gal. air compressor features an easy to use and easy to read control panel with air tool matching chart. Air delivery is 5.6/3.8 SCFM @ 40/90 PSI. Maximum Pressure is 150 PSI. The kit includes 1/2 In. impact wrench, ratchet, air chisel with 3 bits, spray gun, grease gun, 50 Ft. air hose, 25 piece accessory kit and sockets.

• Easy to use and easy to read control panel with air tool matching chart.• Air delivery: 5.6 SCFM @ 40/90 PSI.• High flow pump delivers abundant airflow for almost every household project yet is quieter than comparable competetive units.• 26 gallon tank offer large resivoir for extra air storage.• 150 PSI maximum pressure• Includes 1/2 In. impact wrench, ratchet, air chisel and 3 bits, spray gun, grease gun, 50 Ft. air hose, 25 Pc. accessory kit and sockets.• 120 V/15 amps• 1 year warranty

I know it's kind of small and whimpy, but it would fit into the Christmas budget, so should I buy it, or wait for more $$. What won't I be able to do with it?