Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Ak-57 question.

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by BamBamblazer, Dec 2, 2003.

1. BamBamblazer

BamBamblazer 1/2 ton status

I searched and didnt find it but i know someone else will. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif How much lift does the ak set-up give? I think its 4" but i am not sure???

2. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

5 the way its shipped.. they can configure it to 4 or tell you how to, but it somes shipped at 5

3. 45acp

45acp 1/2 ton status

We can get a 4" thru 8" lift by adjusting springs and tapered offset blocks to custom fit each one. The thing you want to think about is these springs are soft for flex and they will set down when you load your blazer. I would recommend 1" of extra lift above where your front is to compensate for adding gas, tools, cooler and a passenger or two. However your the boss and we will make it "your way". /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

Mine sits level or a tiny bit lower than my 6" tuff country fronts with however bill made mine and the bumpstops bolted in to bumper bracket locations. I have no rear seat, i do have a top and tailgate, soon to come off though =)
    Good luck

5. 45acp

45acp 1/2 ton status

Derek, If you would like me to send another leaf or taller tapered blocks just let me know. I want you to be completely satisfied. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif