Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Al DeGuzman Guilty!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Ryan B., Apr 28, 2002.

1. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

For those of you who don't know who this guy is...
    If you haven't seen it on the news...

This guy went to De Anza College... (where i go for auto classes)
    HE had a plot to massacre the students and teachers of my college. Colombine style.
    Fortunatly he had some pictures developed at a local place and when they saw the pictures of like 15 pipe bombs and dozens of rifles, shotguns, and pistols... the person developing the film called police and they were waiting for him when he picked em up. He went back to pick up these photos just hours before he planned on carrying out this plot!
    They searched his home and found all the wepons, bombs, and a diary plotting the massacre.

He was arrested about a year and a half ago...
    He was just found guilty on 108 of the 116 felony counts he had against him.
    He should be put away for anywhere between 3 to 100 years.

They should put this sicko away for life.
    I think they should fry his ass. He was planning on killing me. /forums/images/icons/frown.gif And dozens of other innocent college students and teachers.

Here's a few links about this:
    http://www.metroactive.com/papers/metro/01.31.02/cover/deguzman-0205.html
    http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/news/042402_nw_deguzman_trial.html
    http://www.johnmonty.com/cotw/cw010203.htm
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/world/americas/newsid_1954000/1954151.stm

2. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

I don't understand why anyone who was plannign that would take pictures and write stuff down about wha tthey were planning on doing...at least get a f****** polaroid! Good thing they got him.

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I can't understand the desire to kill people who have done ya no wrong. Sure, I've wanted to kill someone befor, But they done me wrong. No, I didn't do what I wanted to do.

4. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

Yep... I was taking classes that year when he tried to blow up the cafeteria(sp?).. He was planning on blowing up the school at noon cause the most of the people would be around the cafeteria. I was already home when I heard about the plot on the TV. I was shocked when they should the arsonal of guns and the ammo he had. Pretty scary..

5. Ryan B.

I don't understand it.
    It's a sick world.
    Nowhere is safe.

6. Cusm

Cusm 1/2 ton status

I just saw that there was a case the other day in Germany of a school shooting. Kinda wierd, I thought this was strictly an American thing. I still say it all boils down to people not doing their jobs as parents. They throw some money or a big expensive car at their kids and think they are being good kids. If you look at most, if no all, the school shootings it occurs in the subs at the middle to upper-middle class areas. Hell the LA riots started in a middle class neighborhood and not in the ghetto.

7. Ryan B.

Right... That was the SAME DAY this dude heard his guilty verdict.
    Kinda ironic.
    And it was just a few days after the anniversary of the colombine tragedy.
    It's just popping up in the news way too much now days.

If you've seen what happened over in Germany i think that one was even worse than colombine.
    That kid was expelled from his school and then went back and took out specific kids and like a dozen teachers. /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif/forums/images/icons/mad.gif